We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Reggello

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation in Reggello

Hello fellow travellers!!

Does anyone know of a place to stay overnight in the centre of Reggello in Tuscany? It is a town about 38kms from Florence. I won't have a car so I need to locate myself right into town, not anywhere outside.

I have searched a number of websites and I have used Italian search engines as well but I have only been able to track down places that are in villages on the outskirts. Have looked up the Reggello shire (comune) website as well but they don't seem to have anything listed under accommodations. I have emailed them asking for information but have not received a reply. Can anyone help please? I will be there in 6 weeks'time and at the moment, it is the only part of my trip that I have not been able to finalize.

Cheers

virginia
Level Contributor
28 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in Reggello

Hi Sabrina,

We just returned from a wonderful agriturismo in the Reggello area but it won't meet your needs, as it is outside the town proper. I'm sorry to say that we did not see a hotel in the town, but then again, we weren't really looking for one as we drove through. I do hope you hear back soon -- alternatively, perhaps you can contact those hotels you have found nearby and see if any of them will provide transportation? Good luck!

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation in Reggello

This hotel is in beautiful downtown Reggello:

albergoitaliareggello.com/italia/e/index.php

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation in Reggello

Thank you very much for the info.

I am presently following up all suggestions. Cheers to all!

4. Re: Accommodation in Reggello

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 07, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Reggello