We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding music query!

Which Ravello hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dublin
3 posts
Save Topic
wedding music query!

Hi

I am getting married in Ravello, Villa Eva later this year and am using the services of Wagner Tours, eho have been fantastic. i have booked the DJ and Jazz band through Wagner Tours, i am wondering if anybody else has used these and are they any good?

Any info on wedding music would be welcomed!!!!!

UK
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding music query!

Hi Bridezilladublin!

I got married in Ravello in July 2006 and we used Mario at Wagner Tours to arrange our wedding music. We didn't have a disco or jazz band we had two mandolin players playing the ceremony and leading us to the garden etc to have our first drink. They were excellent and really set the Italian theme. Mario did a great job of organising everything. You know you can rely on him to get the job DONE!

Hope this helps!

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding music query!

Can't comment on the music but happy to reassure you that the Villa Eva is a great location for a Wedding/Wedding Reception with superb views of the coast from its garden and good attentive but not overfussy staff

dublin
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: wedding music query!

Great, thanks for both your comments, its quite daunting deciding on a location that I have yet to visit!

keep me posted if there is anything else i should be aware of getting married in Ravello.

london
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: wedding music query!

Hi, It sounds like you will be having Marco and his jazz band. They are fantastic, they played at our wedding. We went through another agency though, but apparently when you talk about Jazz Bands, it would be Marco and his lot. They were really good and well worth the money.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
178 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wedding music query!

Hi there. I was married in Ravello and we had our reception in Villa Eva. We had a string quartet and suprano in the church then again on teh balcony of Villa Eva when we arrived and a jazz band with a singer for dancing later on. It was fantastic. There was something fo reveryone and it was organised through the local musician Marco. Marcia at Villa Maria will give you his direct email address. The music made the whole day just perfect, and although it wasnt cheap, it was worth every euro! Best of luck, you day will be fabulous!

6. Re: wedding music query!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, August 26, 2009