We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palazzo Sasso

London
Level Contributor
43 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Palazzo Sasso

Apologies I know there are reviews on this place to read, but anyone with views? 80% amazing reviews, 20% awful, and compared to other 5* hotels the prices aren't that bad. Is top of my honeymoon list right now, and keen to know if new management/refurbishment has taken place.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palazzo Sasso

Just returned from there. To be honest it is a superb place but I would recommend Villa Cimbrone for better value and rooms. I cannot comment on the Villas food and suspect it would be difficult to beat that of the Palazzo. Perhaps if you are planning to go for a few nights then split them between the 2 venues. Alternatively also check out the Santa Caterina in Amalfi for a touch of class.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palazzo Sasso

We loved the Sasso, but also loved le Sirenuse in Positano. More expensive even than the Sasso - quite a bit so. We met a couple who were at villa Cimbrone and said it was great and significantly less expensive than the Palazzo Sasso. And the Caruso seems equal to the Sasso (almost a twin, albeit newer - although I would have guessed the Sasso to be very new, no sign of age).

I suppose the main thing is to simply book some rooms, don't worry about which is best, relax and enjoy the charm, incredible views, and great food in this wonderful seaside town.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palazzo Sasso

We loved the Sasso, but also loved le Sirenuse in Positano. More expensive even than the Sasso - quite a bit so. We met a couple who were at villa Cimbrone and said it was great and significantly less expensive than the Palazzo Sasso. And the Caruso seems equal to the Sasso (almost a twin, albeit newer - although I would have guessed the Sasso to be very new, no sign of age).

I suppose the main thing is to simply book some rooms, don't worry about which is best, relax and enjoy the charm, incredible views, and great food in this wonderful seaside town.

4. Re: Palazzo Sasso

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, August 19, 2009