We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ravello Events wedding planners

Which Ravello hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Ravello Events wedding planners

My husband and I got married in Ravello on the 25th May 2013 and used the wedding planners Ravello Events. We found Angela and Rosaria the perfect wedding planners. If it wasn't for them both our wedding day wouldn't have been so amazing. We got married in the town hall gardens and had our reception

at the hotel Palumbo, which was equally as fab. They helped us every step of the way, including the flowers, venue and music. There is nothing we would change about the day. Ravello is such a wonderful place and the locals were so welcoming. We would recommend Ravello Events to anyone thinking of getting married in Ravello. Thank you Angela and Rosaria for making our day so special!! Laura and Rob

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
65 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ravello Events wedding planners

Had the same experience!!! Congratulations on your wedding!

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Ravello Events wedding planners

We got married in Ravello on 29 June 2013 and also had Ravello Events as our wedding planners. We wanted to take the time to describe our enormously positive experience with them, as the service they delivered was really exceptional.

"Destination" weddings are always challenging logistically, and where you are using a number of different suppliers, as in Ravello, this is even more true. We had a pre-wedding cocktail party (on the preceding evening) at the Hotel Caruso, and then our wedding service at the Duomo, before a reception/dinner at Villa Cimbrone and an afterparty at the Mosaique nightclub. With 100 guests, it was obviously quite an undertaking.

Having looked into other wedding planners (mainly UK-based), we were surprised (negatively) by a number of aspects of the expected working relationship with said planners (generally hand over all control of budget, quite inflexible, very high fees etc). Finding Angela and Rosaria was like a breath of fresh air - they were happy to give us as much or as little input on each aspect of the wedding as we wanted and moreover, they worked much harder than we know UK planners would have done. They also made the legal paperwork seem like a walk in the park, while in reality we have heard many negative anecdotes about other people getting married in Italy whose planners have realy messed up on that front.

Angela and Rosaria spent SO MUCH time and effort on every aspect of our wedding that when the day came, there was no chance it would not go perfectly (and I cannot emphasise enough: we are VERY fussy). One of the reasons for this is undoubtedly that they know all of the suppliers so well that it really felt like we had one big family working for us (Armando the florist and Tiziana, the Events Manager at the Hotel Caruso are a couple of examples of people who are very close to Rosaria and Angela and who went above and beyond for our special events - wonderful people).

Their tireless work wasn't just limited to our wedding directly, but they also arranged all of the hotels etc for our guests, most of whom lavished praise on them and have asked after them subsequently! No task was too big or too small, for us or our guests.

We still exchange emails with Rosaria and Angela every few weeks, and now count them as friends - they are two of the kindest and most lovely people you could meet, and we would encourage anyone who is considering a wedding in Ravello to get in touch with us directly to ask for a reference.

Matt & Jen, London.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ravello Events wedding planners

When my daughter announced that she wanted to get married in Ravello, Italy my first thought was what a logistical nightmare! She wanted a fairly large wedding with approximately 100 guests, all of whom would have to fly into Italy from around the world. We started to look at wedding planners for help and spoke with several in England most of whom I found to be inflexible with their approach. They had their way of organising events and that was how it was to be, as both my daughter and future husband are VERY particular about what they want and how they wanted their day to be I could foresee problems. Most of the UK based planners were reluctant to help with the travel itinerary for the guests despite their very high fees. Then my daughter and her husband-to-be found Ravello Events and Angela and Rosaria! What a find!

From our first meeting Angela and Rosaria were quite clear that it was the couple’s day and they were only there to facilitate their wishes. They spoke with the couple to ensure they fully understood what they wanted; they made suggestions that would further enhance the day but were never insistent or pushy. They were even always careful to make sure that my opinion was asked for, even though I just wanted what my daughter and her husband-to-be wanted! They made very good recommendations regarding the florists, photographers, musicians and venues. In the end my daughter and her husband-to-be decided to make a weekend of the wedding with a cocktail party on the Friday, the wedding on the Sunday comprising a church service, wonderful reception and a nightclub party to finish!

Angela and Rosaria co-ordinated everything so the day flowed without a problem. Even when it rained just as the bridal party were due to walk to the church taxis were organised within minutes without fuss. They even told the bridal party that the delay in our departure time was because we were still waiting for guests to arrive at the church (who they said had been delayed by the rain) when in fact it was because the venue had advised them that the rain should be clearing and, indeed, when we got out of the taxis the sun was shining brightly again. What a moment!

Nothing seemed to faze them and nothing was too much effort. All of the guests’ travel arrangements were co-ordinated with mini buses to collect them from the airport; on departure Angela and Rosaria were EVEN there to say good-bye to all the departing guests. All in all there is NOTHING that I could criticise about the service they provided AND I WOULD WHOLEHEARTEDLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANY COUPLE THINKING OF GETTING MARRIED ON THE AMALFI COAST.

Anne& Brian, Essex

4. Re: Ravello Events wedding planners

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, January 21, 2015