We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in Ravello

San Francisco...
1 post
Wedding in Ravello

We would like to get married in Ravello at the lovely Santa Maria a Gradillo Church. How do we contact the church to inquire about availability and a reservation. Thank you!

devon UK
Level Contributor
170 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Wedding in Ravello

go through Mario and Anna Maria at wagnertours.it

Enjoy !

new york, ny
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Wedding in Ravello

We just got married in Ravello and used Rosaria & Angela at Ravello Events. They were amazing! I looked into Wagner tours too, but Ravello Events had more options and were cheaper. It was a perfect wedding.

We got married in Chiesa di San Francesco and had the reception at Hotel Palumbo. Sorry, I'm not sure how to contact the churches directly.

Bristol, United...
5 posts
3. Re: Wedding in Ravello

We got married a few months ago in Ravello, and I planned our wedding myself from England. It wasn't difficult at all, and our venue helped us with most things, and with the very few suppliers who didn't speak enough English, or didn't have a website. It was flawless and everything on the day was gorgeous. We hired an officiant for ceremony who was very inexpensive, and took care of paperwork, and contacting the church. Phone numbers for the priest in Ravello: +39 (0)89 857160 or +39 (0)89 858311. You can also find contacts for the town hall on its official website www.comune.ravello.sa.it/index.php…

Dublin, Ireland
4 posts
4. Re: Wedding in Ravello

Im orgainising my own wedding in Ravello too for next year.

Who were you dealing with at the Duomo? Did you find anyone to deal with you that could speak English? I am having a great deal of trouble trying to find someone with enough english to talk to. My friend speaks italian so she has been contacting them for me but would prefer if there was someone I could ring or email in English?

Thanks for your help!

Level Contributor
16 posts
5. Re: Wedding in Ravello

Hi

When you say you hired an 'officant' how did you find that person? I want to plan ours myself to save wedding planner costs but I'm scared something will go wrong! How do you pick your evening venue and extra like photographer, hairdresser, flowers etc? Any help would be great!! Thanks!

Bristol, United...
5 posts
6. Re: Wedding in Ravello

Regarding dealing with the duomo and suppliers who didn't speak English, we hired an interpreter who was efficient and cost effective. Our interpreter and officiant was Mr Raf, we found him on the internet.

As far as I can tell there isn't much to worry about as long as you pick a venue (hotel,villa, maybe even a restaurant) that usually hosts weddings. They know what to do and how to help. It's an important day for sure, but it's not rocket science after all.

Doing it yourself also allows you to shop for the suppliers you like the most, browsing the internet and getting quotes from several companies, which was part of the fun for us, and it makes your wedding more personal than a wedding planner package deal.

I'd love to share contacts of suppliers we picked, they were all brilliant, but I don't mean to promote anyone. You can find them on-line, just google "amalfi coast wedding photographer", "amalfi coast wedding forist", "amalfi coast wedding music", and so on. If you need more information let me know.

Edited: 4:28 pm, December 01, 2012
7. Re: Wedding in Ravello

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 03, 2013