We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enoteca Mansi - buyer beware

Paris, France
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Topic
Enoteca Mansi - buyer beware

Do not buy wine for shipping from Enoteca Mansi in Ravello. We bought 500 euros of wine to be shipped. It never arrived. They don't return phone calls or emails. But we had a wonderful time in Ravello - and met many honest business people.

RAVELLO
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Enoteca Mansi - buyer beware

not realy, this man had recived the wine and the news of my legal office for the previus blog

2. Re: Enoteca Mansi - buyer beware

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline protecting the personal privacy of our users. We will remove messages that include real names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, street addresses, Instant Messenger handles and nicknames that are provided without permission from that user.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:08 pm, October 29, 2008
Italy
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Enoteca Mansi - buyer beware

I agree - don't buy wine from Enoteca Mansi.

In our case they sent us less than the full order we had paid for - 12 bottles instead of 12 and they told us the shipping was free with MBE but made us sign something which they said was just for bureacracy with MBE. In fact it was an authorisation for MBE to charge us for the shipment. The owner is all smiles and charm but in fact a liar. Since April he has promised to send us the cost of the transport as well as the bottles we paid for but every time we call its a new excuse. He is a slick liar.

NY
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Enoteca Mansi - buyer beware

Enoteca mansi never shipped my bottles either. He even sent me a fake fedex number. he is a liar theif and a cheat and i spent 400 euros at his store. He is obviusly lying about his attorney. if you have an attorney please post his information on this site and I will contact him myself . you are a liar a theif and a cheat....what goes around comes around.

NY
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Enoteca Mansi - buyer beware

ANTONIO,

If you read this, expect a visit from my cousins who live in Naples this month. THey are coming to collect my wine and money.

6. Re: Enoteca Mansi - buyer beware

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline requiring that all messages be written in English. It is not possible for the forum staff to provide translations. Foreign language comments exclude many readers from obtaining what may be pertinent information, which defeats the purpose of an open forum.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:06 pm, October 29, 2008
7. Re: Enoteca Mansi - buyer beware

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline protecting the personal privacy of our users. We will remove messages that include real names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, street addresses, Instant Messenger handles and nicknames that are provided without permission from that user.

Removed on: 1:08 pm, October 29, 2008
RAVELLO
9 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Enoteca Mansi - buyer beware

I can not understand who can write these falsehoods. I have not taken any postage costs and if this is done has been done by MBE of Salerno. When there was trouble we have always taken action to resolve

RAVELLO
9 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Enoteca Mansi - buyer beware

The Enoteca Mansi of Ravello is the first shop in Amalfi Coast Winers for shipping. Send over 1,500 cartons of wine in the US and have over 800 customers. Three problems still not solved I have to be taken into account especially made by strange people

NY
6 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Enoteca Mansi - buyer beware

This is a fake letter from FEDEX. I contacted FEDEX and htey have NO shipments iwth this tracking number. If I had my wine I obviously would not be on this site. I have contacted FEDEX in the US and internationally and they have NO record of this shipment.