We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

churches in ravello

Which Ravello hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
merseyside
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
churches in ravello

Hi

just wondering f anyone had visited the churches in ravello. At present looking at santa maria........... there are about 45 guests coming and worried the dumo might be to big. Any info from anyone who has been in the churches would be great. thanks

london
Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: churches in ravello

Hi, I am getting married at the Santa Maria a Gradillo church next May and wondered if anyone knows the name of the local priest (we're having a Catholic ceremony) and also if we could have a recording of our favourite music rather than the organ?

Many thanks :)

P

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
52 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: churches in ravello

Have just returned from my brothers wedding in Ravello. He and his wife chose Santa Maria and Villa Eve for 29 guests. The church was simple but beautiful, with great acoustics and you are less in the public eye. The italian priest was really nice. Villa eve was fab. the walk is fine as my mum managed it well, though they will organise a strange 'wheelchair' for anyone with mobility issues.

They also had the classical music in the church and on arrival at Villa Eve, but the music at the meal was 2 guys with a guitar and a mandolin, livley and fun, then a disco after. We had a ball. This is a wonderful place to get married (even a reluctant father had to agree).

All the best, enjoy!

13. Re: churches in ravello

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, September 08, 2009