We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunbathing establishments in Praiano

London, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sunbathing establishments in Praiano

We are staying in Praiano the first week in July. Can anyone tell me the names of and how many sunbathing establishments/coves/pebbly beaches etc there are to rent sunloungers by the sea ? We are staying at Hotel Margarita but are happy walking everywhere no matter how hilly. (we have stayed in Positano in the past so are familiar with this part of the Amalfi

Thanks

Capri, Italy
Destination Expert
for Sorrento, Capri
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunbathing establishments in Praiano

My favourit beach in Praiano is "La Gavitella" (the only beach in the Amalfi Coast with the sunset on the sea).

There some info about the beaches in Praiano

www.positano.com/en/i/beaches-of-praiano

2. Re: Sunbathing establishments in Praiano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, October 04, 2012