We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amalfi Coast Night Life

Wayne
8 posts
Save Topic
Amalfi Coast Night Life

I am traveling next May-June with my family including three young adults ages 19-23. What suggestions do you have for "reasonably" active nightlife in Positano - ideas for bar hoping or fun places to hang out? Any other suggestions besides the boat trips to entertain young adults?

Salerno, Italia
Level Contributor
3,055 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amalfi Coast Night Life

Dear ryanmerion,

You might look into Music on the Rocks which seems recommended by ta contributors:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187780-i567-k5818…

http://www.musicontherocks.it/

In general, people like to bar hop until they find the place where they feel most comfortable.

Buon Divertimento...

Hagerstown, Maryland
Level Contributor
6,157 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amalfi Coast Night Life

From what I've read (haven't actually been there yet), Positano is a rather sleepy town after dark - I suspect there is not a lot of bar hopping or nightclubbing to be done there. But I would imagine it's easy enough to find a cafe and hang out sipping wine or beer while enjoying the stunning view.

Wayne
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Amalfi Coast Night Life

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my message. I am hoping the beautiful setting and a glass a wine may be all the entertainment my family needs!

Canada
Level Contributor
732 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Amalfi Coast Night Life

May be you can consider Praiano: it has beautiful views and has some bars and it is close to Positano.

Otherwise consider Sorrento with magnificent views, good transportation and night life.

positano
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Amalfi Coast Night Life

I can suggest you one of the most beautiful lounge & restaurant in Positano:Next2.The atmosphere is amazing and you can drink very good cocktails and wine.Nice music and kind people.

Let' s go!!!!

New York, NY
Level Contributor
5 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Amalfi Coast Night Life

You will undoubtedly have a wonderful time on the Amalfi Coast.

Like the other posters have said, both Music on the Rocks and Next2 are fun trendy places to go in Positano.

In Praiano, the club Afrikana located on the beach is another fun alternative.

7. Re: Amalfi Coast Night Life

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, August 17, 2009