We were planning a travel to Italy in late november/ early dec. We were planning to visit Rome for 3 nights, Florence for 3 nights.
Needed help with the following since its low season and most of places seem to be shut after reading about them online.
1. Travel from Florence to Naples by train. Take the Circumvesuviana commuter train to Sorrento.
Can this train be pre booked online or at the train station itself?
2. 3 Nights in Sorrento. Can a day trip via ferry to Capri be done in early dec?
3. Take the SITA bus from Sorrento to Positano. Now wondering should we stay in Positano for 2 nights or do 1 night Positano and 1 night Amalfi town? Don't want to be in a place where the whole town including restaurants are shut.
4. Take the SITA bus from Positano/Amalfi town to Salerno and then connect to Naples.
5. Stay 2 Nights in Naples. Take a morning train to Rome to catch our main flight out of Italy.
We fly out of Rome by the 9th of Dec.
Thank you all in advance!