We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Self drive boat hire

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
262 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Self drive boat hire

Do you need to pre book boat hire in advance or can we turn up on the day we want to hire a boat we are looking at the self drive Rubber boats and has anyone any idea how much it coasts in July ?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
40,532 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Self drive boat hire

I have no idea about the costs but when you get to Positano, head down to the main beach - all the boat rental places are right there; just ask around to find out cost and when you need to book.

This is the one that I know of: www.cassiopea-positano.com/boathire.html

You could contact them for prices via email - or maybe even book in advance.

Positano
Destination Expert
for Positano
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Self drive boat hire

It costs around 100 euros for an afternoon if you hire from Praiano. I'm not sure about prices in Positano but I would imagine they will be about the same.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
262 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Self drive boat hire

Just in case anybody wants to know prices a 2 hour self drive rubber boat is 130eur from Cassiopea .

4. Re: Self drive boat hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 14, 2014