We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beautiful Wedding in Positano,May 26,2006

milwaukee,Wisconsin
3 posts
Save Topic
Beautiful Wedding in Positano,May 26,2006

Our daughter just got married in Positano.She rentend the Villa Fiorentino and the apartments next door.The reception was in the terrace of the apartment.The Fiorentino family went out of their way to make this a memorable wedding for the bride and groom and all the 61 guests were very impressed..Inspite of language problem,we knocked in their door everyday about little things and they were always polite and very helpfull.They hired a Michelin chief for the 5 course meals.The sea foods were great and the sweet tables were out of this world.Their daughter surprised us with a magnificient lemon cake.The villa is high in the cliff so the view is gorgeous and facing Positano and the sea.

West Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beautiful Wedding in Positano,May 26,2006

Hi Lolitadavid

Your daughter's wedding sounds exactly what I envisage for myself and my fiance next May! Someone else on this forum mentioned Villa Fiorentino and so I looked at the website and it looks amazing. Perfect! Sounds like it comes thoroughly recommended by you too. What did you think of Positano itself and did your daughter have a civil ceremony there or somewhere else in Positano like the town hall?

If you have some photo I would be so grateful to see some. Feel free to email me directly at zedpants@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for your post! I need all the decision making help I can get!

Kind regards

Zena

Epsom, Surrey

2. Re: Beautiful Wedding in Positano,May 26,2006

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, August 15, 2009