We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

italian wedding

Toronto
2 posts
Save Topic
italian wedding

Hi,

I love this site for so much advice for my own clients and now I have a question for myself. I will be on the Cruise Carnival Liberty around Italy in August and would like to get Married. Carnival do not offer this can anyone advise me of any companies who would provide a simple inexpensive package for an hour or so, marriage champagne and cake etc.

Thanks

Lorraine H

1. Re: italian wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:58 pm, November 01, 2013
rome
Level Contributor
1,153 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: italian wedding

5 star just make sure that whoever does it is a qualified travel agent or tour operator. Ask to see the licence and don't swallow it when they say this is not needed as it's only a wedding!!!!

Italian law forbids anyone to offer you packages of hotel/transport/ restaurants etc if they don't hold the paperwork to do so.

Don't fall into the trap.

Hope you find someone who can do this for you. Have a great day.

3. Re: italian wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, August 13, 2009