We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Positano to Capri to......

Which Positano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Topic
Positano to Capri to......

Hello,

My husband and I will be taking the ferry to Capri for a few hours, but I began to wonder if instead of going straight back to Positano, we should take another stop somewhere else, from Capri?

I would like to see more of the Amalfi Coast, as we are staying in Positano and only visiting Capri as of now. Is this recommended? Or it it recommended to take a 1/2 day cruise and see the villages from afar?

Opinions and suggestions are welcome!

Cazenovia, New York
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Positano to Capri to......

We will be in Amalfi/Ravello in early May for 4 full days. Is it possible to take ferry to Positano one morning and then after lunch, take an early afternoon hydrofoil to Capri? Hike around and then get back somehow to Amalfi. Appreciate opinions about this. Thank you!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
38,779 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Positano to Capri to......

Capri is not a few hour trip - you will barely see it even if you go for a full day so I'd suggest considering it a full day trip -

23. Re: Positano to Capri to......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 01, 2015