We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a good Restaurant in Positano

london
Level Contributor
40 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a good Restaurant in Positano

I am getting married in Positano this May. Myself and my partner are currently looking for a suitable restaurant or trattoria to have a nice, informal loooooong wedding dinner to celebrate with our 20 guests. We are looking for somewhere nice, but not too upmarket which has really good food and a great atmosphere, ideally it would have a nice view over the sea and perhaps a terrace big enough to accommodate a table of this size.

We would be very grateful of any help or advice that anyone could offer.

Thanks in anticipation.

Fx

Amalfi Coast
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a good Restaurant in Positano

Ciao,

I live on the Amalfi Coast and I can tell you that, in general, prices in Positano are really expensive.

With the same money spent there, you can have a dream dinner somewhere else with the same wonderful scenery.

I personally suggest you to choose for a cheaper location as Praiano.

Kind regards,

Emiliano.

Level Contributor
50 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a good Restaurant in Positano

Ravello would be a good option for a reasonable price for a loong wedding.

Would not suggest a Trattoria, same rates of restaurants and sometimes cheap service aswell that will not be ok, from my point, for a wedding. Feel free to email me if you wish more suggestions

3. Re: Looking for a good Restaurant in Positano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:08 pm, April 20, 2006