We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prints/Pictures of Positano

Ireland
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Prints/Pictures of Positano

Would anyone know where I could get a nice print or picture of Positano to have framed? Its for my wedding anniversary.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Positano
Positano
Amalfi Coast, Italy
Saint Marys, Ohio
Level Contributor
8,678 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prints/Pictures of Positano

Look at exploitz.com/Positano-The-Amalfi-Coast-pictu…

or www.beingabroad.com/pictures/Positano.

United States
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Prints/Pictures of Positano

Hi Ella,

I just got back from Positano. I spent 11 days there and did nothing but take pictures. I am very happy with my photos.

If you still need a picture. let me know and I can email you them, you can view and select which one you would like.

I can be reached at ishop4jewelry@gmail.com

Mentioned in this post
Positano
Positano
Amalfi Coast, Italy
San Diego...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Prints/Pictures of Positano

Check out http://www.art.com/memberartist/sean_kelley -- saw some amazing photos/posters for sale!! My husband and I were just in Positano/Capri for our honeymoon and they brought back a lot of great memories.

Mentioned in this post
Positano
Positano
Amalfi Coast, Italy
Capri
Capri
Island of Capri, Italy
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
139 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prints/Pictures of Positano

Claude Taylor is a local DC photographer with a website and he has some great pics of Positano and of other cities in Italy and from around the world. Try this one: www.travelphotography.net/photo.asp?ID=177

Mentioned in this post
Positano
Positano
Amalfi Coast, Italy
Italy
Italy
Europe
italy
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Prints/Pictures of Positano

Dear Ella,

I run the bookshop in Positano "LA LIBRERIA" and I have very good pictures of Positano by CINZIA RYAN, an american artist who lives here, or old B/W pictures of Positano made in the '50.

If you like more details, contact me at:

Lalibreriadipositano@gmail.com

laura

Mentioned in this post
Positano
Positano
Amalfi Coast, Italy
italy
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Prints/Pictures of Positano

I apologize, it's the first time I read this forum and I did not realize that here it's not allowed to do "advertising". I did not want to do so, just give an information, because I was so surprised to see how much interest there is on Positano.

Anyway, I believe it's a useful information to anyone to know that there is a bookshop in Positano and we are more than glad to help tourists and travellers for everything they need to know about our beautiful place.

lalibreria

Mentioned in this post
Positano
Positano
Amalfi Coast, Italy
NC
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Prints/Pictures of Positano

Dear Ella,

I read your posting on getting married in Positano. I am trying to coordinate my wedding and reception in Positano for September of this year and feel like pulling my hair out trying to get a priest for the wedding. Would you happen to know if the email for Father John is the following email -->johnyjj2685@hotmail.com. i will be gald to take any advice from you on the do's and don'ts of planning a wedding there.

Priya

Mentioned in this post
Positano
Positano
Amalfi Coast, Italy
ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Prints/Pictures of Positano

Priya,

You are using the correct email. He has a fairly robust spyware that blocks just about everything. You will be best sending him a letter as we did. Ask for his phone number or he will contact you when he gets your letter. We are getting married in April this year and he has been more than helpful once contact has been made.

Father John Joseph JESUDASAN

Asst. Parish Priest

Parrocchia Santa Maria Assunta

84017 - POSITANO (SA)

ITALY

Regards,

Colman (Eire)

Mentioned in this post
Positano
Positano
Amalfi Coast, Italy
NJ
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Prints/Pictures of Positano

I have TONS of pictures from Positano if you would like I can email them to you and you can order them. They are beautiful! Ive been there 2 times... Id be happy to share them. Let me know and ill send you a link to my photos.

Mentioned in this post
Positano
Positano
Amalfi Coast, Italy