We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naples to Positano Car Service

Which Positano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Naples to Positano Car Service

We are flying into Naples and will be staying in Positano for our honeymoon. What should I expect to pay (in Euros) for a car service from Naples to Positano. Any recommendations?

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Naples to Positano Car Service

Hi, we are going to Positano in May and I have emailed a number of transfer companies - the consistent pricing seems to be €100 each way in a private car. I hope this helps and enjoy your honeymoon.

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Naples to Positano Car Service

I seem to be getting the same quotes from everyone as well. Does anyone have any recommendations as to car services they have used in the past? English speaking drivers would be helpful, but not a necessity.

J30
Europe
Level Contributor
707 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Naples to Positano Car Service

Assunta is the best, her email address is assuntacinque@libero.it

Very good english, friendly and helpful.

Saint Marys, Ohio
Level Contributor
8,155 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Naples to Positano Car Service

DriveAmalfi run by Salvatore Lucibello is an excellent service we have used several times. They drive Mercedes Minivans, speak excellent English, really know the area, and are extremely dependable. One driver had to wait on us for 45 minutes because the train was delayed, but when we walked down the platform, there he was.

One driver was sent to London for 5 months to learn to speak English well, a must for DriveAmalfi drivers.

You can email them at driveamalfi@hotmail.com for a quote. Normally it's about 110 Euros for up to 4 people and luggage. All you do is sit back and relax and enjoy the views on the way to the hotel. We've done train to Sorrento and bus before, but this is the easiest and most comfortable, and some of the best money we've spent.

italybound@verizon.net

5. Re: Naples to Positano Car Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, September 16, 2009