We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Domina Royal

Which Positano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Domina Royal

Hello we have a sea view with terrace room booked at this hotel for 2 days in Mid May. Its high up and we know thats a walking challenge but we are young and active- so not a problem. . It has a pool too.

Does anyone have any reviews of it or have stayed here?I also cant find the hotel direct web site for Domina Royal anywhere for more details.

Is the Hotel Poseidon better ?

We have chance to cancel and book at Poseidon. We will be out and about alot , I imagine the hotel would be for sleeping and showering only. If you think this is fine please advise, thanks.

dc
Level Contributor
63 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Domina Royal

I would look at the Royal Prisco... (read my review and pic). It's so cute and it's much lower down the cliff. I originally had reservations with Domina and changed my mind when I saw how high up it was... and if you are going anytime in the summer, you'll definitely be on the beach. We were heck-bent on getting a hotel with a pool, but when we finally found ourselves with one in Capri, we didn't even see it!