We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Pizzaccia Hours of Operation

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Topic
La Pizzaccia Hours of Operation

Hi,

I will be in Portovenere for 3 Hours in October on my way to the Cinque Terre and I would like to grab a quick bite to eat some place in town. I didn't really find anything on the list of restaraunts at trip advisor that seemed to fit my needs, but I did come across this place called "La Pizzaccia" on the Internet that looks like it will be convenient, and the food actually appears to be good. However, I am concerned that they may not be open for lunch. We will be there on a Friday in October 2012 between 1:00PM and 4:00PM. Is there anyone in the Portovenere area that might be able to tell me their hours of Operation? Website below.

http://www.lapizzaccia.com/

Thank you for your help it is very much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Bryan

Mentioned in this post
Portovenere
Portovenere
2,626 Reviews
Porto Venere, Italy
Cinque Terre
Cinque Terre
Italian Riviera, Italy
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
43,690 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: La Pizzaccia Hours of Operation

italian-restaurants-italy.com/restaurants_ci…

La Spezia, Italy
Destination Expert
for La Spezia, Porto Venere, Lerici
Level Contributor
3,484 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Pizzaccia Hours of Operation

I would say that this is usually open in the day time when I have walked past as it is a bakery/take away.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: La Pizzaccia Hours of Operation

Momcat1992 and Cudgey,

Thank you for your replies,

So, it would appear they have a lunch schedule except on Thursdays, and since we will be there on a Friday I would assume we should be okay, and take away is exactly what we are looking for in this area. So, I will be penciling them in as our prefered lunch location in Portovenere, and I guess I will be the 1st to leave them a review on Trip Advisor when I get back.

Thanks for everything, I really appreciate the help.

Sincerely,

Bryan

Mentioned in this post
Portovenere
Portovenere
2,626 Reviews
Porto Venere, Italy
4. Re: La Pizzaccia Hours of Operation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 21, 2013