We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tommymeu

chicago, illinois
Level Contributor
220 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
tommymeu

thanks for the info. i have a favor to ask of you. i have been trying to book hotels in sardinia for 1 week straight and have had luck. my husband and i are coming to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary in may and so far every hotel i have e-mailed has said they are full. i sent an e-mail to this hotel 2 days ago and still have not heard a thing. do you think you can ask the reservation department id they have received my e-mail reauest? my name is debbie panarese and my husbands name is hugo. we would like to stay may 17-22. we asked for a superior room or junior suite with a seaview and non smoking on the top floor. if the could e-mail me back today that would be wonderfu; i hate to bother you but it was because of your great comments that i decided to stay here. i would really appreciate tour help. my e-mail address is deb72157@comcast.net. if this hotel is full i'm not sure what we are going to do. we will be in amalfi the whole week before, and will be flying there on may 17. say an extra prayer that this works out, and that they can help us. thank you so much deb p.

brighton
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: tommymeu

hello debbie, I e-mailed the hotel asking to write you today. hope everything will work out fine. Have a nice time!!!