We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September weather in porto cervo

London
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
September weather in porto cervo

Hi

Does anyone have good knowledge of the weather toward the end of september? I have heard worrying reports of dodgy weather, can anyone ease my mind!!!

Also, best beach visited, details wanted please!

And best restuarants, based on romantic setting or best value for money, advice again please?!

England
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: September weather in porto cervo

I'm also heading out the 16th September did you find any information out?

Amanda

Burlingame (San...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: September weather in porto cervo

I see that its between 17 and 27C. Probably some rain too. I am heading out there on the 18th this month and am staying hopeful for warm cozy weather!

London
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: September weather in porto cervo

Hi am also heading out on 18th September. I have been looking at forecasts over the last three weeks, and it has been getting progressively wetter with a lot of thunderstorms.

I am really hoping for some great SUNNY weather and just hope i haven't left my summer holiday too late...

Any advice from people would be great.

Fingers crossed......

London
Level Contributor
11 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: September weather in porto cervo

This will be too late i suspect, but I went to Sardinia this month (5th - 19th) and it was half and half good/bad weather, progressively getting wetter and cloudier. And when it rains, it rains, with little to do. I wouldn't advise people to go in September. Sorry!

London
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: September weather in porto cervo

Nope the weather is fine in September. This is the Med. You must have had a bad year and bad luck.

birmingham
Level Contributor
201 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: September weather in porto cervo

Well I have sunbathed on the beaches at the start of November when its been freezing back here.

So it can be hit and miss at this time of year

Have a look at Baia Sardinia just up the road from Porto Cervo, its a very smart area and worth a visit.

7. Re: September weather in porto cervo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, August 12, 2009