We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do i get from Formia to Ponza ?

West Milford, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
44 reviews
Save Topic
How do i get from Formia to Ponza ?

I am traveling in September and i have hotel reservations in Ponza from Sept 19 - Sept 21 but i cannot seem to find a schedule for the hydrofoil from Formia to Ponza. Can any one give me information that may help? I have been to ( http://www.vetor.it ) this site but there doesnt seem to be current information there is a 2012 schedule but we are now in 2013. I am not sure how to go about finding my way there.

Mentioned in this post
Ponza
Ponza
Ponza Island, Italy
Formia
Formia
Province of Latina, Italy
Bad Lippspringe...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How do i get from Formia to Ponza ?

Hi,

I'm also traveling to Ponza on Sep 19. There seem to be connections from Formia to Ponza via Laziomar (www.laziomar.com) but I did not manage to do a booking or make a reservation.

Thomas

Mentioned in this post
Ponza
Ponza
Ponza Island, Italy
Formia
Formia
Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How do i get from Formia to Ponza ?

be aware that from Formia to Ponza the laziomar hydrofoil stops on 16 September!

Mentioned in this post
Formia
Formia
Ponza
Ponza
Ponza Island, Italy
Bad Lippspringe...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How do i get from Formia to Ponza ?

Now I'm getting a bit worried :-(

Looking into the Laziomar timetable at "…laziomar.it/TBooking/TimeTableSearch.aspx" they announce regular connections for the whole month of September

4. Re: How do i get from Formia to Ponza ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ponza Island