We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ponza fast ferry or hydrofoil

Which Ponza Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto Ontario
Level Contributor
7 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
ponza fast ferry or hydrofoil

I must admit I am getting frustrated and am in danger of cancelling my ponza trip. No matter which train site ferry site I go on I cant find anything leaving from Anzio on May 28 to Ponza and coming back to Formia on June 1 2012. Any help would be great. We really want to visit and have our hotel booked at Mari but despite my emails to them I have not had any info. Help! Louise

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ponza fast ferry or hydrofoil

Both the ferries and the hydrofoils will run again next spring/summer, but times may not be available for a while yet... as I said just three weeks ago?

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g194853-i9803-k5…

Peter

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ponza fast ferry or hydrofoil

Chill out, by the time your trip is due all times will be published and you will not be disappointed.

CT
Level Contributor
8 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ponza fast ferry or hydrofoil

Good advice....wait until they publish the details...I'm staying at the Mari as well and the padrone has promised me that things will work out...

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ponza fast ferry or hydrofoil

Those previous posts were from January 2012..... hopefully Bobolas has made their visit, and got home again by now!

Peter

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ponza fast ferry or hydrofoil

Anzio boats only run on weekends

6. Re: ponza fast ferry or hydrofoil

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 29, 2014