We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ponza in October

13 posts
Save Topic
Ponza in October

I am thinking about travelling to Ponza in the first few weeks of October.

First off I would like to ask what the weather will be like in Ponza during the first weeks of October and secondly if the return ferry/hydrofoil service is running as it will be off peak season?

In addition I would like to fly to Rome and get the train to Anzio. Are they any time tables available? Is this the best way to get to Ponza from Anzio?

I know too many questions more to come :)

Milwaukee, WI
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Ponza in October

We will be arriving in Rome on 9/20. How has this summer season been like? Warm? Cool? Normal?

With all the weight restrictions on luggage nowadays I'm concerned about over packing!

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
2,724 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Ponza in October

The summer has been very warm to hot day and night now the change start to happen where the nights will become more comfortable and good to take layer clothes so you can easily put on or take off as required.

13. Re: Ponza in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, September 30, 2009