We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pisa (PSA) airport to Pistoia

Sibiu County...
Level Contributor
19 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Pisa (PSA) airport to Pistoia

Landing on the airport of Pisa, June 12, at 3 p.m. What is the easiest and cheapest way to get from the airport to Pistoia?

Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Pisa
Pisa
Province of Pisa, Italy
Sant'Andrea
Sacred & Religious Sites
Piazza del Duomo
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Witham, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pisa (PSA) airport to Pistoia

hi claudiu s, i went to pistoia via pisa airport in 2009,yes a while ago.got a train from the airport to pisa central railway station,about a 3 minute journey.i believe this train no longer operates but i think a bus or taxi journey will suit you best,it really is not that far.from pisa central i travelled by train to pistoia,regular service and the journey from what i can remember was 45 minutes to 1 hour and the cost was 6-7 euros,that was in 2009 though.i am going back on the 20th of july for 1 week for the blues festival.enjoy pistoia.

Edited: 5:49 pm, May 19, 2015
La Spezia, Italy
Destination Expert
for La Spezia, Porto Venere, Lerici
Level Contributor
3,630 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pisa (PSA) airport to Pistoia

I did the same trio last year going to see the Arctic Monkeys In Pistoia . Took the bus Lam Rossa to Pisa Centrale cost 1.20 euros and then the train All trains involve a change and that is what dictates the price depending which train is your first leg . Changes can be Viareggio , Lucca or in Florence with tickets from 6.60!euro

Mentioned in this post
Pistoia
Pistoia
Province of Pistoia, Italy
Pisa
Pisa
Province of Pisa, Italy
Viareggio
Viareggio
Province of Lucca, Italy
Florence
Florence
Province of Florence, Italy
Sibiu County...
Level Contributor
19 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pisa (PSA) airport to Pistoia

Thank you verry much

4. Re: Pisa (PSA) airport to Pistoia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, June 21, 2016