We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice needed/bus service in Orvieto

Forestville, CA
Level Contributor
10,004 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
advice needed/bus service in Orvieto

hello: i have been reading that bus service in Orvieto doesn't run during weekends to surrounding small hill top towns, like Civita. Only Mon-Fri. Does anyone know if this is correct? Taking train from Florence 9/30 which is Friday but wanted to explore hill top towns on the weekend. thanks.

woodstock new york
Level Contributor
297 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: advice needed/bus service in Orvieto

Whenever I have a specific question about a certain town, like bus service, I email a hotel in the town; they always know. Mention that you are looking for a hotel, which is probably true anyway, and they will be glad to help you. I will be staying at the Hotel Duomo in October and they are very nice there.

GAC
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
Level Contributor
8,828 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: advice needed/bus service in Orvieto

Here are most of the bus schedules out of Orvieto to surrounding towns. You can see for yourself what's available from Monday through Saturday:

www.atcterni.it

www.atcterni.it/inv10/extra%20orvieto.pdf (NO SERVICE ON SUNDAY)

www.cotralspa.it

cotralspa.it/PDF_Orari_Comune/Bagnoregio.pdf (NO SERVICE ON SUNDAY)

Forestville, CA
Level Contributor
10,004 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: advice needed/bus service in Orvieto

thank you everyone

4. Re: advice needed/bus service in Orvieto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, October 22, 2012