We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo or hotel in Numana or Porto Recanati on the beach

Montreal
5 posts
Save Topic
Condo or hotel in Numana or Porto Recanati on the beach

3 of my friends and I planning on spending about one week in Le Marche this coming June and we were wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where we should stay. We are on a budget but would appreciate any ideas as to where we could stay. Idealy the place would be a condo/appartment for which linens and towels are provided and a must is to be on the beach.

We would appreciate any help on this matter.

Thanks in advance.

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,725 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condo or hotel in Numana or Porto Recanati on the beach

I live near the Riviera del Conero, so I've never stayed at the beach, but I want to mention a few things. On the prettier stretches of the Riviera, the beaches are very small and often pebbly, and there is very little built right on the beach. (This also preserves the beauty of the beaches.) Portonovo has a very pretty beach, and there are a few hotels or other receptive structures set a bit back from the beach.

June is a good time to go, as later in the summer these beaches can get very crowded, except for a few remote spots where you have to hike in.

I'm sorry I have no specific recommendations. This website lets you choose hotels by town and distance from the beach.

http://en.conero.it/hotel/hotel.php3

Montreal
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Condo or hotel in Numana or Porto Recanati on the beach

Thank you for your help.

We are actually staying at Il Brigantino.

3. Re: Condo or hotel in Numana or Porto Recanati on the beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:21 pm, September 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Numana