We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camere Bella Vista

Which Montepulciano hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
229 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Camere Bella Vista

Has anyone stayed here? I am very intrigued by room 6 with the private terrace. There are a few reviews - iffy, but I don't mind simplicity, and I don't care if the owner isn' t on site either. Just looking for a place to stay in Montepulciano and an affordable room with a private terrace is a huge plus.

Racine, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
530 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Camere Bella Vista

Hi,

I don't know about that place, but wanted to recommend Il Giglio in nearby Montalcino. We stayed across the street at Pallazina Cesara, but Room no. 1 at Il Giglio has a terrace and gets good ratings.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
25,171 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Camere Bella Vista

Most of the rooms in Albergo Il Marzocco have terraces with a table, hanging vines and a view out over parts of the town and the plains. Not too expensive, E90 a night which included a good breakfast and parking inside the walls. The place is a bit old fashioned but clean, comfortable and convenient.

3. Re: Camere Bella Vista

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, May 11, 2010