We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation

Sydney
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation

Has anyone stayed at the following apartment in Montepulciano- homelidays.com/montepulciano/…planning

I would be grateful for any feedback.

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
2,241 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation

No one has responded to you yet but what is your worry? The testimonials seem to give it 5/5 for all aspects? Sounds pretty good. We stayed in a great place in Montepulciano last September if you are looking for other suggestions.

Sydney
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation

I would be happy for another suggestion.

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
2,241 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation

We stayed at al poggiolo. Have a look at it on www.appartamentialpoggiolo.it. Not sure how many of you there are. There were 5 of us so we had apartment 1 ( I think it was ) but there are smaller ones. Beautiful gardens and lovely owners who speak perfect English. You look out one side over the countryside and when you go out the other way you are in the lovely town itself. Aprtment 3 is considered the most romantic. Good luck with whatever you decide on . It is a lovely town and is easy to get to other nearby villages. If you are in a car, al poggiolo is one of the few places that has parking in their property.

Sydney
Level Contributor
7 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation

As I will be in MONTEPULCIANO during the winter months I'm wondering what the cost of heating will be in a 2 bedromm apartment.Does anyone know.aLSO DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW FAR IT WOULD BE TO WALK FROM Politan to Piazze Ebbe.

Thanks

5. Re: Accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, October 22, 2009