We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa surrounded by vineyard

Forest Grove, Oregon
14 posts
Save Topic
Villa surrounded by vineyard

We're looking at taking a group of 10-14 people to Tuscany for a week in October. Montepulciano seems to be a good, central location. I'd like to know if there is a villa for rent from which we could walk right out into a vineyard. Any info appreciated!

Mentioned in this post
Montepulciano
Montepulciano
Province of Siena, Italy
London
Level Contributor
456 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa surrounded by vineyard

Hi,

Check out http://www.tuscanviews.com I'v personally stayed at Il Maggio, Casanuova, Tramonto and Terrazzo. All of them absolutely amazing!

Montepulciano is a lovely town as Pienza. Less crowded Sarteano, Cetona, San CAsciano dei Bagni. Val d'Orcia is my favourite place!

Meggy

Mentioned in this post
Montepulciano
Montepulciano
Province of Siena, Italy
Pienza
Pienza
Province of Siena, Italy
San Casciano Dei Bagni
San Casciano Dei Bagni
86 Reviews
San Casciano dei Bagni, Italy
Val d'Orcia
Val d'Orcia
311 Reviews
Tuscany, Italy
Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
387 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa surrounded by vineyard

Try Tenuta Valdipiatta ( www.valdipiatta.it). They have several small properties inside the estate, and you are just near the vineyard and the cellars..

Mentioned in this post
Tenuta Valdipiatta
Tenuta Valdipiatta
169 Reviews
Montepulciano, Italy
3. Re: Villa surrounded by vineyard

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 11, 2009