We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chiusi cooking classes

new york
8 posts
Save Topic
Chiusi cooking classes

I plan to be staying about 10 km outside of Chiusi near Citta della pieve and I was wondering where I could get an 1/2 day cooking class either at me villa or nearby. Thanks

ny
Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chiusi cooking classes

Hi, we are taking a 1/2 day cooking class at

Palazzo Bandino in Chianciano Terme which about 15 minutes from Chiusi. I don't have their website but you can book directly through their link (don't use a 3rd party is more expensive).

Ginosa, Italy
Level Contributor
78 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chiusi cooking classes

I went to Montepulciano a few weeks ago and took some cooking lessons at Scuola di Cucina di Lella in Siena. We had an Italian teacher, very professional and funny lessons and learnt a lot about traditional Tuscan Cuisine and wine tasting.

I know they do speak English very well, and should be exactly what you are looking for.

I've kept their email address: info@scuoladicucinadilella.net

Hope this helps!

3. Re: Chiusi cooking classes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:22 am, September 28, 2009