We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day for Montepulciano

Kingston, NY
7 posts
Save Topic
One day for Montepulciano

My boyfriend and I will have a little over a day to stop thru Montepulciano. I was wondering if any one had any advise on must see activites. We were thinking doing the 3.5 hour Wine Class Tour at tenuta Valdipiatta. Any more suggestions? Thanks

DFW, TEXAS
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One day for Montepulciano

I don't know if you have a car, a little south of Montalcino is the abbey Sant'Antimo and a litle NW is Abbazia di Monte Oliveto Maggiore abbey.

DFW, TEXAS
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One day for Montepulciano

Sorry I gave you incorrect advise, I was thinking Montalcino. The Sant'Antimo is near this city, but you could go to Abbazia di Monte Maggiore. Montepulciano has a church San Biago just outside of the city. There are also the towns of Pienza and Bagno Vignoni close by.

London
Level Contributor
456 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: One day for Montepulciano

Hi,

I highly recommend a visit to Bagno Vignoni is a real jewel.

Enjoy

Meggy

4. Re: One day for Montepulciano

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:40 am, September 27, 2009