We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to reach Mestre statin, Venice in the early morning?

Which Mestre hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
5 posts
Save Topic
How to reach Mestre statin, Venice in the early morning?

I have booked a train from Venice, Mestre station to Florence at 6.18 am. How can I reach Mestre station from St Lucia station (since I am staying in Venice) in the early morning and that too in End of January. please help. Are there trains from S.L. to Mestre in the early morning?

Venice, Italy
Destination Expert
for Venice, City of Venice
Level Contributor
7,589 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: How to reach Mestre statin, Venice in the early morning?

Thank you sydneynick, I still haven't managed to understand why some links get automatically shortened by the TA site, and others remain unwieldy.

Just for confirmation, I had also checked the DB Bahn site which has been reported to *sometimes* have slightly different information, but it shows no 6:18am train from Mestre to any of the Florence stations either.

The fact that there is a train arriving AT Florence at exactly 6:18 (well, scheduled to at least) would lend me to think that the OP may be misreading the Italian language ticket, something that, with Trenitalia's usual twisted logic, is not at all particularly difficult to do.

12. Re: How to reach Mestre statin, Venice in the early morning?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 20, 2011