We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Some Advice Please

Glenrothes, Scotland
13 posts
Save Topic
Some Advice Please

Hey folks,

I know this is a bit vague and there are going to be loads of things that I need to look at but I was wondering if I could get some general advice / hints & tips for my stay in Mestre / Venice?

I am staying at the Laguna Palace hotel in Mestre 12th - 16th August. I don't know anything about the geography, so dont know where the hotel is in relation to the major attractions.... Also what do you think is the best way to get to from the airport and the centre???

Thanks very much in advance...

Wood Hostaria
Other Food & Drink
Piazza Ferretto
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Torre dell'Orologio
Historic Sites, Ancient Ruins, Historic Walking Areas, Observation Decks & Towers
Level Contributor
509 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Some Advice Please

which airport ?

venice or treviso ?

Glenrothes, Scotland
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Some Advice Please

Sorry, should've said. Its Marco Polo....

Thanks again :D

3. Re: Some Advice Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, August 23, 2009