We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Malpensa airport to Menaggio

Bristol, England
1 post
Save Topic
Transport from Malpensa airport to Menaggio

Can anyone advise me on how to get to Menaggio from Malpensa airport?

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
13 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Malpensa airport to Menaggio

check out www.menaggio.com/eng/inaereo-malpensa.php

there is a link on the menaggio.com site that gives you info on the bus that runs from Malpensa to Menaggio every morning. also try www.sptcomo.it.

W Mills

Orlando
Level Contributor
25 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from Malpensa airport to Menaggio

This is an excellent link! Did you do your trip yet? If so, what are your thoughts/ recommendations for getting from Menaggio to Malpensa? We would like to stay somewhere in the mid-lake are, but trying determine the easiest place to stay.

QQ2
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
7,706 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from Malpensa airport to Menaggio

Menaggio is a short ferry ride across the lake from Bellagio and Varenna. It also has bus service to Lugano, Switzerland.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
13 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from Malpensa airport to Menaggio

Departing on May 17th for Italy... first stop is Menaggio at the Hostel there... never been there before, but it looks wonderful and has tons of great reviews (this is the only hostel in that area). I have been to Bellagio before and stayed at Hotel Florence, which was WONDERFUL. Really looking forward to returning to the area.. it's breathtaking. I believe the bus from Malpense to Como to Menaggio will work great.