We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Conca Azzura Beach Resort

northampton england
Level Contributor
131 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Conca Azzura Beach Resort

Has anyone been to Conca Azzura Beach Hotel. If you have . Are al the rooms sea View ?

UK
Level Contributor
3,190 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Conca Azzura Beach Resort

If you get no response why not send a message to one of the reviewers in the link below? Click on the "Ask XYZ about Hotel & Resort Sea Club Conca Azzurra " button at the bottom of each review.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g194819-d1006…

Edited: 9:29 am, February 01, 2013
Halifax
Level Contributor
40 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Conca Azzura Beach Resort

Hi,

I haven't but I have booked to go. There are some rooms without a sea view. If booked through Thomas Cook it is a guaranteed sea view, but if not it's not guaranteed.

northampton england
Level Contributor
131 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Conca Azzura Beach Resort

Thankyou . I have booked through Thomas Cook.

When are you going ? We are going 6th - 17th Sept

Linda

Halifax
Level Contributor
40 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Conca Azzura Beach Resort

Oh...we depart on your arrival day! If you send me your booking name I will speak to the hotel & suss out the best rooms & try & get you a good one.

Regards,

Collette

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Conca Azzura Beach Resort

Thankyou . That would be great as it is my birthday while we are there . We have booked under the surname Holland and the couple coming with us are Critchley . Hopefuly we will get rooms next to each other. There are some realy good reviews starting to come on trip adviser now so can't wait to get there / Hope you have a great holiday . Linda

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Conca Azzura Beach Resort

All the rooms at the Conca Azzura have sea views so don't pay extra.For the best views an upstairs room is best.You will have a great time.the only drawback is that it is low key in the evening but there is a shuttle bus in the evening.If you need any more information just ask.

Best wishes

CHP47

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Conca Azzura Beach Resort

Thankyou. A few of the last reviews i've read have said the rooms are in need of decoration . Did you find this..

Linda

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Conca Azzura Beach Resort

Linda,

The rooms are not 5* but they are clean and tidy.You are not going to get anything too luxurious for a 3/4* hotel.Anyway apart from nightime activities what else will you do in your room?

Hope this helps

CHP47

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Conca Azzura Beach Resort

I agree with you there . As long as they are clean , that is the main thing . Can't wait for Sept to get here now . Never been to Italy before , So it will be a new experience

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Conca Azzura Beach Resort

Linda,Try and visit the Amalfi Coast,Pompeii and Vesuvius.The hotel does trips to Capri as well.Don't go with Thomas Cook as they are very extortionate.The trip from the hotel to Sorrento is very interesting- close your eyes.

If you need any more information just ask.

Enjoy your holiday

CHP47

Get answers to your questions about Massa Lubrense