We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massa Lubrense or Sorrento

hollywood,florida
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Massa Lubrense or Sorrento

I know this question has been asked so many times but I need to make a confirmation ASAP. We booked in Massa Lubrense But the last bus to the B&B is at 8:20pm. We have a car but I know the parking in Sorrento is impossible and expensive. We don't want to have to be back from wherever we are because of the time of the last bus! Should I change my plans and stay in town. We can't afford the expensive hotels and have found one for about 90 Euro a night. We do love the country side and gardens and groves and that is why we chose this place in Massa Lubrense.

Love to hear some pos and neg views

Pat

NJ
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Massa Lubrense or Sorrento

I'm totally confused by your question.

If you have a car, what difference does it make what time the last bus is? Aren't you using the car to get from A to B? Also, if you were to have accommodations in Sorrento, would you still need the car? Or could you reduce the days you rent the car so you're not paying just to park it?

Would the B&B be able to help you out and pick you up from wherever if you don't catch the last bus? Maybe they would charge, but not as much as exorbitant taxi prices.

UK
Level Contributor
3,206 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massa Lubrense or Sorrento

Are you actually staying in the town of Massa Lubrense or in one of the other villages in the Massa Lubrense district? At the moment there is an EAV bus service from Sorrento to Massa Lubrense that runs every 20 minutes up to 23.40 and then three more at 20/40/50 past midnight. It is the last timetable on this link.

eavbus.it/export/sites/default/eavbus/orari/…

3. Re: Massa Lubrense or Sorrento

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 16, 2013