We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hi im getting married in Malcesine and need help!

Leeds, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hi im getting married in Malcesine and need help!

I have booked my wedding through Thomas Cook and our wedding day is on the 4th of September (Eeeekkk!) I was wondering if anyone had any advice on organising a reception meal or phographers or a wedding cake or transport just anything really. Thomas Cook aren't being very helpful and haven't even been able to tell me what time we are getting married. Any information would be super helpful.

Thank you.

Dena

31. Re: Hi im getting married in Malcesine and need help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:30 pm, August 26, 2016
Bristol
Level Contributor
5 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Hi im getting married in Malcesine and need help!

Hi guys. We are planning to get married in late August 2014 but can not get in touch with the castle to book the ceremony. If anyone has any tips then please please please can you share them. My fiance has her heart set on this place but getting hold of them without a planner to book the civil ceremony is like getting blood from a stone. We tried the usual malcesinepiu.it to no avail. All we need is a date booked so we can get everything else moving but it really is a brick wall. Please share (without a planner or travel agent) just how you booked. Thanks so much guys.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
33. Re: Hi im getting married in Malcesine and need help!

Hi there I'm getting married there in 11 weeks I have arranged the whole wedding myself send me your email I will tell you everythink you need to know:-))

34. Re: Hi im getting married in Malcesine and need help!

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:41 am, June 16, 2013
Edinburgh, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Garda, Lake Garda
Level Contributor
7,664 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Hi im getting married in Malcesine and need help!

Hi, just a bit of advice. It is not advisable to put email addresses (or any kind of personal details) on a public forum - you could end up being inundated with lots of spam and unsolicited mail! It's best to send email addresses by private message.

Zyder9, you can send a PM to Beverley W by clicking on her name then scrolling down until you see "Send Message".

You can remove your post above by clicking the "Report inappropriate content" link then clicking on "Remove my post".

36. Re: Hi im getting married in Malcesine and need help!

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:30 pm, August 26, 2016
Guildford, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Hi im getting married in Malcesine and need help!

Hi Dena,

What Villa are you staying at?

Trying to suggest places for guests to stay at my wedding in August 2014.

Seen this link for coaches on another post:

http://www.peschieraviaggi.it/eng/prevent.htm

Oxnard, California
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Hi im getting married in Malcesine and need help!

For a cake contact Lino at Susy's. Pasticceria. He does a lot of wedding cakes. Everyone in town knows Lino (pronounced Leeno).

Oxnard, California
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Hi im getting married in Malcesine and need help!

Hotel Vega is on the water a stones throw from the harbor. Marco, the owner, has a sarcastic sense of humor which I find funny. He is a nice hard working man that speaks great English. Tell him room 26 from California said hello.

Darlington, United...
10 posts
Save Reply
40. Re: Hi im getting married in Malcesine and need help!

Hi i wonder if any of you could help me! I have also decided to organise the wedding myself without a wedding planner. Most of the process has been extremely straightforward but we are really struggling to work out if we are handling the legal paperwork correctly. We know what to do here in the UK and have begun the process but we know that we need to have the paperwork translated and 'sworn' in at the Italian courts. Has anyone been through this experience and can tell us what to do / put our mind at rest? We get married 30 May this year. All help is much appreciated!!

Stephanie

Get answers to your questions about Malcesine