We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is madonna a funny place?

savona
3 posts
Save Topic
is madonna a funny place?

hi everybodi. i m just deciding if to join my friends at madonna di campiglio to spend my end of the year or not.

th e thing is that i ve never been there and i would just to know if there are joung people.. i m 25 y o.. and if is possible to have fun in the night or if is a place only to skiing and then go to sleep..

tnk s in advance

valentina

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
12,342 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is madonna a funny place?

You can have fun at night just about anywhere -- depending on who you're with!

savona
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: is madonna a funny place?

yeah i know but i would to know about the life in madonna ... if is a quite place for families.. and cuples or if is ok 4 young people too

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is madonna a funny place?

Check here... youtube.com DOCET.....

it.youtube.com/watch…

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: is madonna a funny place?

This town is very Italian in terms of après-ski—eccentric and very late. It all starts with the scene at Bar Suisse, La Cantina del Suisse or Franz Josef’s Stube. If you are in Campo Carlo Magno, head to La Stalla.

There are only three discos in the area. Crowds are mixed from the young to a more middle-aged clientele. The Des Alpes has a pricey disco, as well as a very cozy piano bar where you can nurse a drink for as long as you want. Evening cabarets are presented in the restored Hapsburg ballroom. The Zangola (which translates to butter churn) with male strippers and dancing babes all in a restored cow-bar atmosphere is legendary in Italy, but you need a car to get there.

5. Re: is madonna a funny place?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, August 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Madonna Di Campiglio