We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartment faustos, livigno

uk
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Topic
apartment faustos, livigno

i'm going on a snowboarding holiday and saying at these apartments next week. was wondering if anyone had any info on these apartments and generally on Livigno.

Thankyou

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apartment faustos, livigno

well i went to livigno snowboarding two years ago, and am going again in two weeks. this place is fantastic. brilliant duty free shops, great runs, great food, brilliant night life (kokodi is a must).. and as for the ski instructors.. well i could just dip them in chocolate and eat em for breakfast. have a fab holiday x x

London
Destination Expert
for Livigno
Level Contributor
605 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: apartment faustos, livigno

I have been to Livigno 15 times, 3 times this year alone... its a great place! I can recommend Ski Klinic 2 for ski/board hire (righ opposite lift 17, by the San Rocco church)the lads in there will look after you Also for great food, try Bellavista - their fillet steaks can't be beaten! I have stayed in Faustos (I presume you are travelling with Panorama) they are quite conveniently located for the main lift on the Carousela side, but a bit basic. They may have been refurbed since I stayed in them about 7 years ago!!

Herts
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: apartment faustos, livigno

Just read you e-mail that you sent to this site. We are a group of three families looking to stay at the Livigno apartments - what did you think? Are they near ski lifts and are there any child friendly restaurants nearby?

Wouldhelp us a lot if you could reply.

Thanks!

London
Destination Expert
for Livigno
Level Contributor
605 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: apartment faustos, livigno

sorry, only just saw your message. The apartments are conveniently located near to the bottom of the main gondola lift the carousella 3000 and the bus stops nearby. There are lots of good restaurants, but I would recommend Bellavista run by Stefano and his family. Other apartments you could try are the capriolo apts which are right opposite lift 17 and near to Doss 18 where they run the ski school.

Londra
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: apartment faustos, livigno

if Henry the Navigator's about I'd love to find out more about Livigno - especially any particularly good runs that he might have come across...

also: where's best for lunch on the mountain?

cheers

JourneyingJim

London
Destination Expert
for Livigno
Level Contributor
605 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: apartment faustos, livigno

There are basically three large restaurants on top of the slopes, two on the carousela side (one at the top of the Gondola and the other at the Costacchia end) then one at the top of the Mottolino side. The Mottolino one is in my mind the best, but all are reasonable value.

As a boarder, you may spend more time on the mottolino side, as the board park is located there. If you find that the main lift that side is busy, then get yourself to the new(ish) six man lift as when there are queues (and i've only EVER had to queue at half term!) then that one is faster.

Great resort, good food, lovely people hope you have a great holiday!

Get answers to your questions about Livigno