We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski lessons

Which Livigno hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mdina, Malta
Level Contributor
916 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ski lessons

Hello

Its our first time skiing and will be coming with our 7 year old. Considering booking lessons with centrale school however not sure which package. There is the family pack, the individual & the kinder for our son. Which would you recommend? What do we do if we get the kinder for our son?

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
30,857 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ski lessons

Sorry, but if YOU can't work out which package best meets your requirements, I'm not sure how anyone else could do so, as we don't know how you would evaluate cost/benefit of different formulas on offer! For a start, you don't say whether you actually want to learn to ski yourselves: if you do then normally the Family Pack will offer the best value, but if not (and "what do we do if we get the kinder for our son" seems to imply that you don't!), then the answer would seem to be obvious - just get the "child" (kinder) package.

Although prices here will be well out of date, the other information provided may be useful: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g194799-i8056-k257…

For other things to do in Livigno, there is a Wellness Park with swimming pool, you can go ice-skating, ice-karting, mountain-biking, dog-sledding - depends on your interests, but see e.g. tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g194799-Activiti… and www.livigno.eu/en/activities/husky-village

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ski lessons

Hi, when you arrive head straight to the Centrale ski school it's in the centre of the village so easy to find, they all speak good English so will be able to advise what will be the best package for you. I think the family package would be good for you as a family if you're all first time skiers, the Kinder package is for kids between the ages of 6 and 12 but if a child is shy they might not want to be separated from their parents however if your son likes being around other children it's a great way to make friends.

Mdina, Malta
Level Contributor
916 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ski lessons

Many thanks chrella!!!

I have sent them an email. Hope they will reply soon.

My point is, if my son joins the kinder group, can we also ski at the same time? But will be far from where he is?

Thanks again

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ski lessons

You can never tell where the lessons will take place because they don't use just one lift so only the school would be able to tell you and probably on the same day as it will depend on how many people they have taking lessons but you should be able to have lessons at the same time if you request it as both the kinder lessons and group lessons start at 11am especially if you book them beforehand.

5. Re: Ski lessons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 01, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Livigno