We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Women's week in livigno 26th jan

dublin
Level Contributor
132 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Women's week in livigno 26th jan

Hi,

Just seen this on www.livigno.eu

livigno.eu/en/winter/womans-week/woman-s-wee…

Women's week the 26th Jan, says there will be discounts on equipment and other nice pink things:) I'm going to be there this week, anyone ever experience it before, or know what shops etc are participating?

Cumbria
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Women's week in livigno 26th jan

Hmm. Rather glad I'll miss it but free freestyle lesson with music sounds good. Having other women around willing to go splat in the big inflatable would be good - I've not found anyone of either sex to come with me and I'm not doing it on my own.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Women's week in livigno 26th jan

It was the first time they did it last year so there wasn''t much impact, maybe this year it will be more successful.

dublin
Level Contributor
132 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Women's week in livigno 26th jan

They have put up a lot more information now, appears you can get 20% off lift pass, rental of skis etc and a flash mob !!! :) interesting to see if this happens :)

livigno.eu/en/winter/womans-week/woman-s-wee…

Warrington, England
Level Contributor
211 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Women's week in livigno 26th jan

How did this go? Was it a success / likely to be repeated?

dublin
Level Contributor
132 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Women's week in livigno 26th jan

Hi,

Yeah we had a great time, we got a discount with our ski hire, lots of pinks and organised events in selected pubs, good drink deals.

There was also a flash mob dance on the bottom of the slopes:)

There was loads of other events/ offers we didn't get to partake in.

6. Re: Women's week in livigno 26th jan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Livigno