We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy Jet Flights Available London Airports - 2013

Which Livigno hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Harrow
Level Contributor
125 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Easy Jet Flights Available London Airports - 2013

Just to let you know that Easy Jet flights went on sale today for 2013

some odd flight times - we are taking a gamble and doing sunday to sunday - £400 for 4 flights Feb half term - very pleased!

Fingers crossed we will be able to get an apartment & Livigno offer some sunday to sunday again - always fancied skiing on what look like quiet saturdays!

Angelax

liverpool
Level Contributor
516 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easy Jet Flights Available London Airports - 2013

think they are promoting sunday - sunday as an alternative, so fingers crossed for you

Harrow
Level Contributor
125 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easy Jet Flights Available London Airports - 2013

Well I haven't had any luck yet - even with the apartments they are promoting as doing Sunday to Sudnday - so I wouldn't suggest anyone else do it

The tourist office were no help at all - just said to contact each apartment direct - alot responded but they all said no to sunday to sunday - they could only do saturday to saturday

However we shall just book somewhere Saturday to saturday - arrive a day late and then try and get a hotel for the saturday night

Not sure if its just too early to book Sunday to Sunday for next year - maybe more opportunities will come availble later in the year

Shall keep you posted on how we get on

Angelax

London
Destination Expert
for Livigno
Level Contributor
601 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easy Jet Flights Available London Airports - 2013

Thanks for the post regarding Easyjet flights. We have booked ours for January with Easyjet and February with Alitalia. I wouldn't worry about the Sunday to Sunday booking and the fact that you have not had much help from the tourist board. From my experience, many of the apartments dont get back to you until the Autumn when they have sorted out any contracts for the winter. I found an apartment for half term in a perfect location just three weeks before we went! - Livigno was not half as busy as usual this year.

4. Re: Easy Jet Flights Available London Airports - 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Livigno