We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Sicily, Italy
Level Contributor
322 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment Clelia or Apartment Francesca?

I received an offer from these 2 apartments: Appartamento Clelia in Via Fontana, or Appartamento Francesca in Via Saroch, and i`m not sure which one to chose. Is via Saroch close to San Rocco and Forcola, if i remember correctly? I really liked this area of the town when i visited 2 years ago because i think it`s more scenic and also close to pubs ect. Has anyone stayed at either of these apartments? The only thing that i`m not convinced about Appartment Francesca is the fact there are no photos of the outside and it looks like it`s a bit old.

Thank you

Dublin
Level Contributor
477 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment Clelia or Apartment Francesca?

Birba

Via Saroch runs from the Galli Market up to the church in San Rocco - Via Fontana is down nearer the centre of town.

My own personal preference is San Rocco it is not close to Forcola - Forcola is down past florin at the opposite end of the valley to the lake - there is not much down there. I have not stayed at either apartment although all I can say is the many times we have been to Livigno we have never had an issue with apartments.

Regards

Sorchs

Sicily, Italy
Level Contributor
322 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment Clelia or Apartment Francesca?

Hi sorchs, thanks! i think i got a bit confused! San Rocco is where the irish pub is?

Hampshire
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment Clelia or Apartment Francesca?

We are staying at the Chalet Clelia next year.

It was offered to us by Rob and Nikki at LivignoSnow, so I'm sure its fine.

Apparently its about 500m from the new blue gondola.

4. Re: Apartment Clelia or Apartment Francesca?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, October 24, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Livigno