We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses from Malpensa

Sicily, Italy
Level Contributor
322 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Buses from Malpensa

Do the bus services from Malpensa airport toLivigno only run on saturdays or other days too?

Thanks

Staffordshire
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Buses from Malpensa

I spoke to the tourist office in Livigno this week and the MT bus will be running as usual but they have not confirmed rates and timetable yet but told me to call next week I will keep you informed but they usually go everyday maybe sixdays . I have been on a Thursday when there has only been two of us on the bus so they put a mini bus on instead of a coach! I think they honour the booking irrespective of booking numbers. Hope this helps!

Sicily, Italy
Level Contributor
322 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buses from Malpensa

Oh , thank you so much, that would be great! If the bus runs daily it would be perfect! thanks!!!

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buses from Malpensa

The timetable is up on the Livigno Express bus website.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buses from Malpensa

Sorry forgot to post the link.

www.livignoexpress.com/_eng/PDF/timetable.pdf

Sicily, Italy
Level Contributor
322 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buses from Malpensa

thanks Chrella, i just looked at the timetable now, its perfect. How long is the journey? i noticed they have a bus from Innsbruck too, which do you think is more convenient and quicker?

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Buses from Malpensa

Innsbruck is a much shorter transfer (3hours) but the bus only goes on a Saturday and for some reason doesn't start until the 14th of January.

Sicily, Italy
Level Contributor
322 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Buses from Malpensa

oh ok thanks, i`ll have to wait and see if ryanair has Dublin -Innsbruck as a destination

8. Re: Buses from Malpensa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, October 11, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Livigno