We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Europa 3*

Which Livigno hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
mosca
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Europa 3*

Hello!

If anybody could help me? We are going to stay at the Hotel EUROPA, but my friend told me "It's a bad choice, the hotel situated far from the center of Livigno". Is'it true?

Our tour agancy sais "close to the center of Livigno". THANKS. Lisa.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Europa 3*

Lisa it's about a 5 minute walk from the centre & about 2/3 minutes from Mottolino Ski Area. You would need a taxi to get to the San Rocco area where most of the pubs are. However, Miky's & Bivio are within walking distance, although Bivio's is further away than Miky's but imo still possible.

mosca
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Europa 3*

Chrella - thank u for the answer :-).

my friend has just back from Livigno.

She said: "Europa hotel doesn't suit u. You are a beginner, all piste around "Europa" aren't for u."

To say the true - I have no idea what to do...

3. Re: Hotel Europa 3*

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:26 pm, January 17, 2006
mosca
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Europa 3*

Thanks for a such detailed answer.

Where is better to rent ski & so on? - as I am a beginner - I have nothing & going to rent all. & I wouldn't mind to know how much it will cost for 6 days?

5. Re: Hotel Europa 3*

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

6. Re: Hotel Europa 3*

London
Destination Expert
for Livigno
Level Contributor
601 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Europa 3*

Ski Klinic 2 will rent you skis at 40 euro per week.... and all are up for negotiating... dont spend too much and shop around

Get answers to your questions about Livigno