We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need your advice

Australia
6 posts
Save Topic
need your advice

hey guys, my uncle is goimg in "the redbull x-alps" race in july, which is a paragliding race that starts in Salzburg and goes all the way across the alps down to Monaco. i will be his support man. i really need help with getting good topographical maps and things like that. it will be my job to drive ahead of his position to find suitable launch sites for him. the biggest help i can get is local knowledge, so if any of you guys live in the areas of the race and would be willing to help out, please contact me.

here is a list of the cheek points of the race...

starts in Salzburb

then... Watzmann

Grossglockner

Marmalada

Matherhorn

Mont Blanc

and finally Monaco

any other advice would be great. thank you, Shane

1. Re: need your advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:22 am, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Levico Terme
Recent Conversations