We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking garage in Lerici?

Moscow, Russia
2 posts
Save Topic
Parking garage in Lerici?

I heard there is a big parking garage in Lerici but I can't find its address. Can anyone help me with address or driving directions?

We are moving from Florence to Rapallo in one day and plan to have a lunch and a short walk in Lerici, we need a place where we can leave our lugguge in the car safe and sound.

Another question is: do you think it's a long walking distance from the garage to the promenade and back (midday in the beginning of July)? We have 3 kids with us - 7, 5 and 2-year-old (in stroller). Probably it's a bad idea to stop in Lerici with kids?

I know it would be more easy to park and eat in La Spezia but I find Lerici so beautiful on photos and we will not have another chance to visit it. We plan to visit Cinque Terre another day (moving from Rapallo and taking a boat in Portovenere) but not Lerici.

Thank you in advance for your reply!

La Spezia, Italy
Destination Expert
for La Spezia, Porto Venere, Lerici
Level Contributor
3,417 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking garage in Lerici?

Try this map and look behind the Hotels Florida and Venere Azzura at Venere Azzura beach

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?rlz=1T4ADRA_enGB400GB405&q=lerici+italy&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x12d50267126b5099:0x405e67d473cd7c0,Lerici+La+Spezia,+Italy&gl=uk&ei=fhXuTdCeKMWSOpKdqZII&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCQQ8gEwAA

Its a huge open air carpark approcahed from La Spezia on the SP331 the bottom of the carpark is a 5 :minute walk to the promenade at Venere Azzura and a further 10 mins into town

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
103,696 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking garage in Lerici?

Lerici would be a lovely spot for lunch, but it is a little hilly and it’s always a risk to leave luggage unattended in your car.

Dove parcheggiare – Click on “clicca qui per vedere sulla mappa” to see the locations on maps.

prolocolerici.it/…parcheggiare

comune.lerici.sp.it/contenuto_terzo_liv.asp…

…lerici.sp.it/contenuto_secondo_liv.asp…

Vagabonda

Moscow, Russia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking garage in Lerici?

Thank you very much! The links are very helpful!

4. Re: Parking garage in Lerici?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, October 03, 2012