We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Central Rome to L'Aquila by Bus - Help Please

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
80 posts
From Central Rome to L'Aquila by Bus - Help Please

My family needs to get from Central Rome (we are staying near Termini) to Navelli which is near L'Aquila. We will be travelling in August.

We prefer not to drive from Rome to Navelli as getting out of Rome appears to be very stressful. I was thinking of taking the bus from Rome to L'Aquila and then renting a car in L'Aquila.

From where in Rome can we catch the bus? I read that we can get a bus from Tiburtina. Can someone give me the website. I would like to see bus schedules. When I google "Tiburtina", I have only found train routes not bus schedule.

Thanks a lot

1. Re: From Central Rome to L'Aquila by Bus - Help Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 30, 2015