We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

terracina

Which Latina hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
usa
4 posts
Save Topic
terracina

i am considering going to Terracina for the month of february in 2010. renting an apartment. i know nothing of the area. what is average temperature in that area during february?

i am in contact with owner-renter of apartment by Via Calabria and Via Sicilia. a couple of blocks from ocean.

does anyone know the area. is it ok for single, 65 year old female?

thanks.

english expat in...
Level Contributor
176 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: terracina

I can't tell you the average temperature, but expect it to be cold in February, and certainly not swimming or beach weather.

It never snows here, but Winters are cold like anywhere in Europe.

I would also check that there is central heating available, if I were you, and if the place you are booking is near shops. Will you have the use of a car?

I am not very familiar with Terracina itself, but when passing it to travel South from where I live it seems to be a relatively quiet town/small city, favoured as a holday area for Italians in the Summer.

2. Re: terracina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 26, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Latina